Sunday, August 25, 2013

peek-a-boo tells what happened last weekend-new unexpected adoption

hi, its me, Peek-a-boo. (Sunflower asked me to fill inh today while she looked after mama Crystal,whos kittens will be coming soon)
I've spent a lot of time outside lately, while my sis Sunflower has been watching Crystal, and playing with cocoabean, who's always been pushing me around but hasn't been feeling well,so we haven't played in a while. do I have a heartwarming adoption story for you today.
So kathy was walking Molly and me,(yes, I walk on a leash like a dog) down around the animal shelter when she decided to go in there. There were so many sad kittens, Kathy seemed to want them all. We wee just looking at them,since kathy wanted to adopt another cat (just to give a pet a home who needs one) when we came across the sadest looking
white persian tomcat. He had big blue-green eyes, and a big fluffy tail. The guy at the shelter said he was a breeding cat rescued from a kitten mill,which aren't as common as puppymills, but they do exist too. so anyway now I have another cat friend, who seems to really like me but has to stay in the sick room for now, until his ear infection heals up. He looks like this:
Pepper's oddyeye
check out the kitten mill post

No comments:

Post a Comment