Sunday, September 15, 2013

kittens are born!

Hi its Sunflower,
I'm back with a new update:my Momma Crystal's kittens are here, and 3 1/2 weeks old! There eyes just opened up.we welcomed 5 new little kitties, only 3 have names so far. there's my little sister Sea-Star(pic 1,center), my other sister Sandy(pic 1,right) and my brother Nova(pic 1 left). Then there's a my little sister no-name, and little brother no-name 2. (pic 2 no-name left no-name 2 right). You can submit 2 names for no-name and no-name 2 in the comments below. Also,some bad news is my BFF Cocoabean has gotten worse. lastly we thought she had a cold but she also has a severe upper-respiratory infection. She's staying in the spare bedroom while pepper stays in the sick room. Pepper's almost healed up, and the deep cut in his paw form a fight with the evil neighbor tomcat Ruffles is also getting better. thats all, and please comment&follow.
Sunflower



the 3 matching kittens



2 without names, no-name 1 left no-name 2 right




1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    please look at my page at:
    cutepigstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete