Tuesday, September 17, 2013

how to submit your own names/featured

hi kitty fans,
it's Sunflower with a quick check in. Some people sent emails to me asking how to submit your own featured, or kitty names for the contest. there are 2 ways you can do this.

method 1: the easiest. send your post to gbettermann@gmail.com and I will check and reply within around 1 day max.

method 2: post a comment with a link to your stuff or the stuff copied into the comment box. I check this around every 3 days.

hope this helps, and if you forget, check the bottom of the featured page I've put the methods there too.

4 comments:

  1. this pic is for featured.

    http://xxnatasharobertsxx.webs.com/funny-pictures-cat-drive-thru[1].jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girls, Madi, that LOL rocks. Add me Kath. thx
    later dudes
    xoxo<3 Jazzy <3xoxo

    ReplyDelete